In these Terms and Conditions the following words and phrases shall where the context so admits bear the following meanings:
“Company” means Brand Planet Limited.
“ Supplier” means the party contracting with the Company for the supply of goods (as hereinafter defined) hereunder.
“Goods” means the samples vouchers leaflets brochures and any other items to be supplied to the Company by the Supplier hereunder.
“The Service” means the sampling and or voucher service supplied by the Company to the Supplier.
“The Order” means the acceptance of the order for the supply of Goods to the Company by the Supplier and the cost of the Suppliers as evidenced by the order from overleaf and comprising these Terms and Conditions.
- Accounts are strictly net and are payable upon booking confirmation received from the supplier in full within 30 days or prior to delivery of goody bag inserts, whichever is sooner.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and at the discretion of the Company and a minimum cancellation fee of 50% of the Order will be incurred. If less than 1 month notice of cancellation is given before the event the company will charge 100% fee. The Company will not accept any responsibility for non-receipt of delivery of the Goods by the Company or its packaging agents. All or any costs, expenses, damages whatsoever or howsoever incurred by the Company as a result of the Goods being faulty and distributed via the Service by the Company will be the sole responsibility if the Supplier. An email booking by the supplier which states clearly their request is legally binding and does not require a PO to be accepted.
- In the unlikely instance of an event cancellation the supplier will offer the client a suitable alternative for their sampling activity or a credit note for the same value of their original booking which can be used at an alternative event for a 12 month period.
- It will be the responsibility of the Supplier to ensure receipt by the company at least 48 hours prior to delivery of all or any special instructions relating to handling, storage or any other matter relating to Goods.
- The Company cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods and the Supplier will be responsible for the insurance.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse or otherwise deal with the Goods submitted to them at their absolute discretion. The Goods must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and Trade Description Act and the Goods Act. The Supplier hereby agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company from and against all or any costs, expenses, damages or charges whatsoever or howsoever occurring by the Company as a result of the breach or non-performance by the Supplier of all of its obligations.
- Any right for complaint by the Supplier will expire unless a written complaint is sent to the Company within 14 days after the Service commences. Invoices remain without prejudice to the complaint payable.
- No compensation or refund will be granted or made the case of minor omissions or errors within the Service which in the reasonable opinion of the Company do not affect the impact of the service.
- The Company gives no warranty that the Service will commence by or on any particular date and shall not be liable to the supplier to the opinion of the Company do not affect the impact of the Service.
- Until the Company has been paid in full for the goods comprised in this or any other contract between them the goods comprised in this contract remain the property of the Company.